Thursday, March 28, 2013

Turn, O God, And Save Me

A Psalm Of The Feast Of Unleavened Bread - Turn, O God, And Save Me


Turn, O God, And Save Me

"O Lord God, rebuke me not in anger;
Nor in hot displeasure chastise me, O God.
Be gracious, Lord, and show me Your mercy.
Heal me, O God, for I languish and ache."

"O Lord God, how long are You in helping?
Turn, O God, and save me; deliver my soul;
For Your great love; for the sake of Your mercies.
For in the grave there is no thought of You."

"O Lord God, my bed is wet with weeping,
And I faint with moaning because of my foes.
But God has heard; He has answered my prayer.
My foes shall turn and shall be ashamed."



Psalm 6

O Lord, do not rebuke me in Your anger,
Nor chasten me in Your hot displeasure.
Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I am weak;
O Lord, heal me, for my bones are troubled.
My soul also is greatly troubled;
But You, O Lord—how long?

Return, O Lord, deliver me!
Oh, save me for Your mercies’ sake!
For in death there is no remembrance of You;
In the grave who will give You thanks?

I am weary with my groaning;
All night I make my bed swim;
I drench my couch with my tears.
My eye wastes away because of grief;
It grows old because of all my enemies.

Depart from me, all you workers of iniquity;
For the Lord has heard the voice of my weeping.
The Lord has heard my supplication;
The Lord will receive my prayer.
Let all my enemies be ashamed and greatly troubled;
Let them turn back and be ashamed suddenly.



Last Updated: 2013 03 28
First Posted: 2013 03 28
© 2013 Quah. All rights reserved.