Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Feast Of Unleavened Bread 2013 First Day

An Ancient Prophecy That Began To Be Fulfilled from 2005 C.E.


But As For Me, I'll Call On God

"Twas not a foe who did deride, For that I could endure;
No hater thus who rose in pride, Else would I hide secure.
But thou it was my friend and guide; We did as equals meet;
We walked to God's house side by side, And counsel blended sweet."


"His speech more smooth than butter was, Yet in his heart was war;
More soft than oil his words appear; Yet sharp as drawn swords were they. 

But Lord Thou will in judgment sit, And bring them down to woe;
And in the deep and dark-some pit, In ruin lay them low."

"Death shall them seize, and to the tomb, Alive they shall go down;

For wickedness is in their home; Among them abound their sins.
But as for me, I'll call on God; The Lord will safety give;
He'll hear me when I cry aloud, At morning, noon and night."



Psalm 55 Verses 12 to 23
A Prophecy Against Exalted, Fat Hardened Hearts.

For it is not an enemy who reproaches me;
Then I could bear it.
Nor is it one who hates me who has exalted himself against me;
Then I could hide from him.
But it was you, a man my equal,
My companion and my acquaintance.
We took sweet counsel together,
And walked to the house of God in the throng.

Let death seize them;
Let them go down alive into hell,
For wickedness is in their dwellings and among them.

As for me, I will call upon God,
And the Lord shall save me.
Evening and morning and at noon
I will pray, and cry aloud,
And He shall hear my voice.
He has redeemed my soul in peace from the battle that was against me,
For there were many against me.
God will hear, and afflict them,
Even He who abides from of old. Selah
Because they do not change,
Therefore they do not fear God.

He has put forth his hands against those who were at peace with him;
He has broken his covenant.
The words of his mouth were smoother than butter,
But war was in his heart;
His words were softer than oil,
Yet they were drawn swords.

Cast your burden on the Lord,
And He shall sustain you;
He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

But You, O God, shall bring them down to the pit of destruction;
Bloodthirsty and deceitful men shall not live out half their days;
But I will trust in You.




Last Updated: 2013 03 26
First Posted: 2013 03 26
© 2013 Quah. All rights reserved.