Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Another Milestone And More Changes.

Another milestone in my life. Another beginning. More changes in the days ahead. What lay ahead only GOD knows.

I am up rooting myself again. Moving again, this will be the 28th location change for me. This is not to find greener pasture. Nor to a more comfortable place or a better life. It is going to where I need to go, to be where I need to be and to do what I need to do. It is a pilgrim's journey.

Where to? I have some idea but at this point of time they are still just that - ideas.

But what it would mean is that I won't be updating my blogs for a couple of months until I have settled in a bit into my new location where ever that may be.


< Previous                                 Next >

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments relevant to the topics and issues of discussion are welcome from everyone of any view or opinion as long as these are not intended to maliciously malign others without basis or to be purposely offensive. Advertisement and spams will not be accepted.